The sessions are complimentary, but require that you register to help our planning.
Check out our calendar for updates.
DFM also arranges on-site knowledge sharing events, typically as a custom-tailored event, but also in connection with other third-party events.
Knowledge sharing events can be held in Danish and in English.
Examples of knowledge sharing sessions
For your inspiration we have collected a few examples of knowledge sharing events below. Some events were hosted here at DFM, and others took place on-site. Do not hesitate to contact us to find out how your company or organization could benefit from a session.
- How can your company obtain an accreditation, and why get an accreditation in the first place?
- From where do the particles that pollute your production and lower the yield come from?
- How to characterize and optimize functional surfaces?
- What is metrology, and what does it all mean to your company?
- Nano particles finding new applications in everyday life – Any reason to be concerned?
- What is a meter, and why is it important to know what it is?
- How to measure Ultre-Pure Water in your production?
- New lighting sources and challenges to characterization
- …and much more!